Philips Telemon C Model M2636C Patient Monitor – PHILIPS TELEMON MONITOR WITH PHILIPS SERIES C MODULE
Includes: ECG, SPO2
- Maximum Pressure: 280 mmHg
- Overpressure Safety Limit: 300 mmHg (max)
- Accuracy: 5% of reading (whichever is greater)
- Heart Rate Range: 40 to 200 b/min
- Cuff Deflation Rate: 6 mmHg/step
- NBP Alarm Range at Central: 10 to 260 mmHg
- Rated Life: 30,000 measurement cycles (36/day for 2.3 years)
- Cuff Inflation Time: 60 sec maximum
- Limitations on Use: Not for use on neonates.
- When used on patients suffering from cardiac arrhythmias, information presented will have undefined accuracy.
- Auto Mode Repetition Time: 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 or 120 minutes
- Measurement Time (average @ HR > 60 b/ min): Auto/Manual mode: 30 sec (average)
- Auto/Manual mode: 170 sec (maximum)
Specs and photo may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners.
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.