Abbott Aim Plus Ambulatory Infusion Pump – The Abbott Ambulatory Infusion Manage (AIM) Plus pump is a single-channel device designed for multi-therapy use, including TPN, intermittent, PCA, Variable time (circadian rhythm), or continuous infusion. It can be used for epidural (spinal) infusion. Speed Protocol feature allows pump to memorize up to nine most commonly used protocols; Therapy Lock allows limiting of particular pump to a single kind of therapy. Adjustable air-in-line sensitivity and multiple security lock levels. Output to optional printer, keeps 512 events in history log. Power sources include 4 AA alkaline batteries, rechargeable battery pack, or AC adapter. Four-line 16-character alphanumeric backlit LCD, real-time clock/calendar. The original AIM pumps were replaced by the newer AIM+, which has a recessed stop button and the ability to disable the air-in-line sensor when using a filter.
- Lightweight: Size: 1.5” x 4” x 6” / Weight: 16 oz.
- Pump Mechanism: Dual micro-processor controlled eccentric-rotor peristaltic motor
- System Accuracy: +/- 5%, nominal
- Air Sensitivity:
- HIGH: Pump alarms at approximately 100 uL of air
- LOW: Pump alarms at approximately 300 uL of air
- OFF: If user has selected the option for air-eliminating filter in use, there is no alarm; if option for no air-eliminating filter in use selected, pump alarms at approximately 2 mL of air
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names, and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.