Caresono PadScan HD5 Bladder Scanner is a patient-ready bladder scanner for rent or sale with warranty from US Med-Equip.
The Caresono PadScan HD5 is a feature-rich scanner that never needs to be calibrated. The PadScan HD5 is the first tablet ultrasound instrument that measures the urinary bladder volume quickly, safely, automatically and non-invasively. Entering patient information is easy with the 8” LCD touch screen, user-friendly interface and easy-to-use workflow that brings the most reliable and comfortable experience for both medical professionals and patients. Enjoy real-time 3D high-resolution ultrasound images with the thinner, lighter, faster PadScan HD5.
- Prevents unnecessary catheterization and relieves patients’ pain
- Reduces chances of urinary tract infection
- Monitors urine and prevents urinary retention
- Reduces cost for hospital and saves time for medical staff
- Easy to operate and no sonographer required
- 3D probe never needs to be calibrated and provides 12 planes of view of the bladder
- Two scanning modes: ultrasound mode and easy mode
- Internal memory stores 150 scans, or download them via USB or I/O port
- 8” LCD touch screen with tablet design for easy operation
- Large font and easy-to-read display
- Real-time, high-resolution 3D ultrasound images
- Second generation of sector probe scanning
- Fast and automatic bladder volume calculation
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Built-in thermal printer
- Patient data archiving and management
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.