Datascope Telepack SpO2 Telemetry Transmitter – The Panorama Telepack SpO2 is a battery powered ambulatory device that acquires ECG information from an adult patient and transmits it to the Panorama Telemetry Server for data analysis functions such as heart rate determination, R-wave detection, ECG filtering, and arrhythmia recognition.
This model comes with continuous SpO2 monitoring that can be added using the innovative ambulatory SpO2 module for the Panorama Telepack-608. This removable and portable module delivers the ultimate in convenience by providing continuous SpO2 monitoring when and where it is needed.
This multi-function patient monitoring appliance operates on the same protected wireless medical telemetry network as wireless Datascope bedside monitors. ECG and SpO2 waveforms and data are transmitted back to the Panorama Central Station for analysis, storage, and review. The modular design saves overall implementation cost by providing targeted SpO2 monitoring when and where needed.
- Uni-directional data transmission (between ambulatory patient and Panorama Central Station)
- This option comes with continuous SpO2 monitoring when and where it is needed.
- Nurse Call, Attendant Present, Lead Select, Remote Print, and Lead/Battery check.
- LED lights indicate device status, battery status and ECG lead connection status
- Supports either 3-lead or 5-lead ECG cables