The BiliSoft Phototherapy System features the technology that you need to provide intensive, efficacious phototherapy as recommended by AAP Guidelines. Its increased surface area, high spectral irradiance, and long-lasting blue, narrow-band LED light are just the beginning.
The system also:
- Meets AAP Guidelines on hyperbilirubinemia management
- Small pad irradiance is 35 µW·cm-2·nm-1
- Large pad irradiance is 50 µW·cm-2·nm-1
- Has a large surface area:
- We designed the large pad (10×12 inches) for babies weighing at least 1,500 grams
- We designed the small pad (6×12 inches) for babies weighing less than 1,500 grams
- Protects baby’s skin with soft, disposable covers made of flame-retardant, skin-friendly fabric
- Offers a built-in template for irradiance measurement using the BiliBlanket Light Meter
- Works with X-ray for less interruption to the therapy
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names, and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.