The Logiq™ E10 Series provides a new standard in imaging to enhance diagnostic confidence for every clinician. Its cSound™ Architecture combines versatile XDclear™ probes, cSound Imageformer and advanced Speckle Reduction Imaging to deliver exceptional image quality.
Clinicians can acquire incredibly detailed images faster than ever before—with 10 times the processing power and 48 times the data throughput, compared with the Logiq E9 system.
The speed, consistency, and versatility in imaging of the Logiq E10 Series enables high quality, efficient exams across a wide variety of clinical applications – even in technically challenging cases such as patients with high BMI or advanced disease.
- 2D Shear Wave Elastography enables quantitative assessment of tissue elasticity
- Ultrasound-Guided Attenuation Parameter (UGAP) enables quantification of liver steatosis to aid in early identification and monitoring of patients with NAFLD, NASH or ASH
- Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound (CEUS) helps clinicians clearly visualize tissue structure and lesion vascularity
- Advanced ergonomics with easy-to-reach controls, an adjustable floating keyboard and an articulating monitor
- Exceptional mobility with Power Assistant, the onboard battery that keeps Logiq E10 series ready to image at any time
- Productivity and auto measurement packages such as Scan Assistant and Semi-Quantitative Flow Analysis
- Smart Apps including Remote Control that allows system operation from an Android tablet or phone, and Photo Assistant that lets you acquire and include photos of relevant anatomy in your reports