The GE Venue V2 Ultrasound System is available for sale or rent from US Med-Equip. In moments when every second counts, having tools that will allow you to act quickly and deliver precise care is essential. Venue™ is designed to help you do just that. As the premier solution in the Venue™ Family of AI-enabled point of care ultrasound systems, Venue offers a simple, fast and precise way to assess a patient’s medical status at the point of care.
Venue is a multi-purpose, point of care system that is also well-suited to help you manage patients in shock. It includes automated tools that enable you to quickly get the information you need to make fast decisions when triaging patients in medical shock. Our Shock Toolkit is a set of features that focus on some key indicators of patient status – the heart, lungs and IVC. It is designed to assist you in gaining insights needed to help in the determination of the cause of shock.
- Seamless display for easy cleaning.
- Simple and intuitive to use so you can focus on the patient.
- ECG and TEE functionalities
- Suspension with large wheels and small footprint. Designed for robust use in emergency rooms.
- Handy key probes that control the system with freely programmable buttons on the probe handle.
- Investigations that actually require three hands can be done with two hands.
- Up to 4 hours of battery power with a clearly visible remaining time display, that changes color, as the battery level gets lower.
- Large 19-inch LCD multi-touch monitor with height-adjustable swivel arm.
- Four probe connections for use on multiple different examinations.
- Intelligent cable management with four connected and ready-to-use probes. The Venue R2 has brackets that keep cables out of the ground.
- Network technology with state-of-the-art security standards. Whether wired or optional via WLAN.