The Medela Invia Liberty Negative Pressure Wound Therapy, available for rent by US Med-Equip, delivers therapy confidence by intelligently controlling set pressure at the wound site.
The pump dynamically adapts the air flow cycle to both volume and viscosity of the fluid in the tubing to optimize exudate removal. Click-in canister attachment and one-touch canister release button allow for easy canister exchange.
Secure tubing attachment is guaranteed with the new Invia Quick-connector feature.
Intuitive and quiet pump operation fully integrates into the patient’s daily life, while patient comfort and mobility are facilitated by Invia Liberty’s compact design and convenient carrying case.
This item is for rent only.
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.
- US Med-Equip/Medela NPWT Brochure PDF
- Medela NPWT Product Line PDF
- Medela Pre-Clinical Evidence and Case Reports PDF
- Medela Invia Liberty Buttonology Quick Reference Card PDF
- Medela Invia Liberty Factsheet PDF
- Medela Invia Wound Dressing Sets – Instructions for Use PDF