The Oscor Pace 203H is a pacemaker available for rent and sale from US Med-Equip.
Building on 30 years of experience in cardiac pacing, the PACE 203H represents today’s standard in temporary pacing technology and is Oscor’s third generation line of dual-chamber external cardiac pacemakers. The PACE 203H is a state of the art dual-chamber external temporary pacemaker providing easy access to all temporary pacing functions while offering the latest state of the art features. The Oscor PACE 203H is compatible with all standard temporary cardiac pacing leads and temporary myocardial pacing wires.
- Fast access to DDD, VVI, AAI and VDD pacing modes (including DOO, VOO, AOO, DVI, DAI, VAT, AAT, DDD+AT, DAT)
- Easy setup of stimulation parameters by ergonomically designed dials and soft keys
- High rate function for rapid atrial stimulation of up to 1,000 ppm (adjustable while applying rapid atrial stimulation)
- Optional functions that automatically adjust settings for A-V delay, PVARP and MTR, depending on selected stimulation rate.
- Multilingual menu options, including English, Spanish, German, French, Italian or Swedish.
- Standard 9 V Alkaline battery provides at least 8 days of continuous operation (DDD, standard parameters)
- Attaches easily to bed or IV pole
- Easy to read backlit display
- Emergency stimulation mode
- Automatic mode switch to asynchronous mode upon detection of interference
- Continuous surveillance of battery exhaustion and pacing lead system
- Customize, save and recall pre-set parameter values for quick setup
- Patient cable system featuring patented connector with protected pins for convenient, reliable electrical connections to increase patient safety
- Standard 2 year limited warranty
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names, and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.