The Medline Aeromist Compact Nebulizer Compressor, available for rent and sale from US Med-Equip, is less bulky and will not take up valuable space. This small system with small footprint will easily fit on small surfaces. This compact design nebulizer compressor has low center of gravity and four non-skid rubber feet.
- Provides a reliable output device for fast, efficient treatments.
- It includes disposable nebulizer kit
- 7 feet power cord
- Latex free
- Method of nebulization: Dry piston compressor
- Electrical Requirements: 120VAC/60Hz
- Maximum nebulizer capacity: 10 ml
- Sound noise level: ‰¤ 60 dBA
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.