The Medline VAC-ASSIST HCS 7000 Suction Unit is a professional medical suctioning device available patient-ready for rent or for sale from US Med-Equip. The Medline Vac-Assist Suction Unit produces a maximum vacuum of 560 mmHg. The unit is equipped with an 800 ml collection bottle and has been designed for convenient and reliable usages. Features:
- New anti-bacteria filter design helps contamination.
- High quality vacuum regulator and anti-vibration vacuum gauge setting.
- Oil-less, permanent lubrication.
- Collection bottle with overflow protection.
- Superior performance and high reliability for continuous operation design.
- Easy carry and easy cleaning.
For more information, please refer to the following:
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names, and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.