Powered by the industry’s first virtual beamforming architecture, ZONE Sonography® Technology (ZST), the Resona 7 System creates a perfectly focused image every pixel, every frame, every time. From skin line to deepest depths (up to 40 cm) the Resona 7 System is ideal for general imaging, vascular, women’s imaging, and pediatric applications.
- 21.5″ high resolution LED monitor
- High Definition Scope: An advanced B-mode image processing technique that focuses additional imaging resources within a specified region of interest, analyzes the received channel data in unique ways, and applies various filtering and processing algorithms
- Vector Flow: Creates a quantitative map of hemodynamic states and plots the resulting information as arrows expressing direction and velocity of blood within the interrogated area
- HiFR Sound Touch Elastography: Mindray’s high frame rate STE allows for smoother transition times and faster refresh rates for more consistent acquisition and assessment during live 2D shear wave imaging
- HiFR Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound: Mindray’s second generation Ultra-Wideband Non-Linear CEUS imaging now benefits from high frame rate imaging and improves visualization of vascular perfusion in the arterial phase