Philips Epiq Elite ultrasound features an exceptional level of clinical performance, workflow, and advanced intelligence to meet the challenges of today’s most demanding practices. The EPIQ Elite platform brings ultimate solutions to ultrasound, with clinically tailored tools designed to elevate diagnostic confidence to new levels.
- Super Resolution MVI CEUS is an improved version of Philips legacy Contrast MVI which takes advantage of an innovative super-resolution processing approach and advanced motion compensation techniques to obtain a 200% improvement in spatial resolution
- Time of Arrival map offers representation of the relative time at which bubbles first enter points of interest in the current imaging plane
- Flow Viewer provides a 3D-like rendering of flow imaging data to better visualize the cardiac and vascular architecture
- MicroFlow Imaging designed to detect slow and weak blood flow anatomy in tissue, maintaining high frame rate and 2D image quality
- Next Gen AutoSCAN improves image uniformity, adaptively adjusting image brightness at every pixel and reducing the need for user adjustment while also improving transducer plunkability. Next Gen AutoSCAN reduces button pushes by up to 54% with pixel-by-pixel real-time optimization.
- XRES Pro uses multi-parametric precision filters that subdivide image elements, analyze this data and then apply advanced algorithms to sharpen borders and interfaces and provide superb tissue conspicuity. XRES Pro also offers enhanced assessment of plaque morphology.
- Powerful and versatile xMATRIX tranducers help you achieve ultra-thin 2D slices while Live xPlane imaging allows you to create two full-resolution planes simultaneously
- 24″ HD MAX display
- Auto Doppler