The HeartStart FRx defibrillator includes advanced Life Guidance features to help guide the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest. With easy set-up, clear voice prompts, and rugged design, HeartStart FRx is designed for on-the-spot responders. The FRx defibrillator features Life Guidance intuitive, step-by-step voice instructions, including CPR coaching, to help give responders the confidence that’s needed while treating a cardiac arrest. A clear, calm voice and descriptive visual icons guide you through every step, from pad placement to cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and shock delivery. The voice prompts are paced to your actions, so that you don’t need to worry about feeling rushed, overwhelmed, or slowed down.
• Truncated Exponential Biphasic. Waveform parameters adjusted as a function of each patient’s impedance
• Adult defibrillation peak current: 32A (150J nominal) into a 50 ohm load. Pediatric defibrillation (with optional Infant/Child Key installed): 19A (50J nominal) into a 50 ohm load.
• Standby life (after insertion): Typically 4 years when stored and maintained according to directions provided in Owner’s Manual.
Dimensions and Weight
• Width: 22 cm / 8.9 in
• Height: 6 cm / 2.4 in
• Depth: 18 cm / 7.1 in
• Weight: Approximately 1.5 kg / 3.5 lb (with battery and pads case)
• Operating Position: Horizontal
• Infrared: Wireless transmission of event data to a PC using the IrDA protocol
• HeartStart Event Review software: Data management software (optional) for download and review of data retrieved through defibrillator’s infrared data port
• Data stored First 15 minutes of ECG and the entire incident’s events and analysis decisions.
• Detailed voice prompts and visual icons guide responder through use of the defibrillator
• Voice coaching for adult and infant/child CPR provides instructions and audio cues for the appropriate number, rate, and depth of chest compressions, as well as for each breath
• Green On/Off button, blue-lit i-button, orange Shock button, optional Infant/Child Key
• Ready light, blue-lit i-button, caution light, lluminated pads, icons; Shock button lights up when shock is advised