The Philips IntelliVue MP5 Patient Monitor provides a clear connection to your patients, delivering IntelliVue monitoring power and functionality in a compact, rugged housing to match the demands of a wide range of care environments in and out of the hospital. The IntelliVue MP5 offers advanced features such as an intuitive touchscreen with clinical measurements, crisp and clear display, and one-touch commands. (Includes: Color ECG/RESP, NIBP, SpO2, Temp, Rec)
- Dynamic Wave area features waves that automatically adjust in size depending on the number of waves configured.
- Each NBP measurement now generates a column in the vital signs trend table.
- Offers commonly required measurements, built-in, with no user setup necessary for typical use (ECG, SpO2, NBP, choice of two invasive pressures and temperatures, choice of CO2 monitoring, and compatible with anesthesia monitoring modules)
- Wired and wireless networking for continuous connection, no matter where patients are located on the network
- Connect to a large display solution based on Philips IntelliVue XDS software to transform the compact IntelliVue X2 into a versatile standalone monitor with the same outstanding screen flexibility available in high-acuity IntelliVue monitors.
- Telemetry as a parameter (TAAP) displays telemetry data through a direct connection to a telemetry transceiver
- Wireless telemetry as a parameter (WTAAP) expands monitoring capabilities to provide untethered in-room access to ECG/SpO2 data in near-real time