Philips IntelliVue MP70 Beside Monitor, M8007A is available for rent and sale from US Med-Equip.
Philips IntelliVue MP70 Beside Monitor, M8007A is a monitor that has a 15“ color SVGA screen, integrated recorder, compact networked patient monitor for flexible care and patient transfer. Through Philips inventive MultiMeasurement Server and Microstream CO2 Extension the MP20 delivers best-in-class clinical measurements including conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, non-invasive blood pressure, respiration, SpO2 temperature and Microstream CO2.
Patient monitoring and clinical analysis – connected
- We’ve redesigned the user interface to improve visibility of patient data, make it easier to use, and to enhance compatibility with standard software.
- Dynamic Wave area features waves that automatically adjust in size depending on the number of waves configured.
- Capture and review diagnostic 12-lead ECGs at the monitor before sending them to the IntelliVue Information Center (PIIC). Print cardiograph-type, diagnostic 12-lead ECG reports from the bedside. With the IntelliVue Information Center iX (PIIC iX) review 12-lead interpretation and previous 12-lead ECGs directly at the bedside and trigger 12-lead export to an ECG archive.1
- Each NBP measurement now generates a column in the vital signs trend table. Measurements for other values are added to provide a comprehensive vital signs data set for the NBP measurement time, offering a more complete picture.
- The Smart Alarm Delay algorithm helps reduce the number of pulse oximetry nuisance alarms, allowing you to focus your attention where needed.23
All logos, product names and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners.
US Med-Equip offers the refurbished, used Philips IntelliVue MP70 – M8007A Bedside Monitor for sale or for rent.