The ResMed Astral 150 is a ventilator available for rent and sale from US Med-Equip.
ResMed Astral™ features remote monitoring capabilities1 that provide peace of mind for you and your patients while they’re at home. And when life brings unexpected changes, its lightweight design and up to 16 hours2 of continuous portable power give patients the confidence they need to pick up and go.
For clinicians and caregivers alike, Astral is easy to operate due to its intuitive interface and user-friendly features, including big button technology, program naming options and quick setup assistant. We make life support ventilation straightforward and efficient, which means less time spent on new device training and more time for patient care.
Astral features simple, yet sophisticated technologies for both invasive and non-invasive ventilation. One versatile ventilator provides flexible therapy options, including ResMed iVAPS™3 with optional AutoEPAP,4 a mode well-suited for COPD patients. And with its remote patient monitoring capabilities,1 you can align with your team of HMEs, clinicians and physicians to optimize patient care.
- Comes with all the standard features of Astral 100, plus FiO2 monitoring and double limb circuit capabilities
- Through the ResMed Connectivity Module (RCM), Astral can connect to AirView™, a ResMed patient monitoring tool, giving you access to key patient data1
- Offers an impressive power-to-weight ratio
- Easy learning curve for clinicians and caregivers
- Responsive algorithms deliver adaptive, personalized ventilation as the disease progresses
- Flexible. Smart mouthpiece ventilation enables fast, easy switching from mask to MPV without changing the circuit.