The Viasys Carefusion Vela Ventilator is a patient-ready ventilator available for rent and sale from US Med-Equip.
The Vela ventilator has a precision servo controlled gas delivery turbine and active exhalation that gives you the performance you need to treat all of your pediatric and adult patients. Its flat panel, color LCD and touch screen provide flexibility with simplified controls to improve safety. The Vela ventilator is a full function conventional ventilator and noninvasive positive pressure ventilator (NPPV) that provides you with the tools to support your patients throughout the continuum of care. The three models of the Vela ventilator come with a wide range of features for the critical care environment, allowing you to tailor it to your specific needs. Simple software upgrades allow optional features to be added at the time of purchase or at a later date.
- Invasive and noninvasive critical care ventilator
- Pediatric through adult applications
- Advanced settings to treat the most difficult to ventilate patient
- Multiple noninvasive modes with automatic leak compensation to provide more ventilatory support options
- Dual limb noninvasive ventilation helps eliminate CO2
- Performs multiple applications from the Emergency Room to Critical Care and sub-acute settings
- Operates independent of air sources for greater flexibility
- Portable unit allows patients to stay on NIV therapy during transport
Specs and photo may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners.