The Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs LXi offers more options and parameters than most other spot-check devices on the market, so you can customize it to meet your specific needs. Take vitals faster, easier and reliably with industry-leading parameters that allow you to take vital signs in about half the time as other spot-check devices, improving your workflow and patient satisfaction. Ships standard with one Adult and one Large Adult Cuff.
- Choice of SureTemp® Plus or Braun ThermoScan® PRO 4000 Ear Thermometer
- SureBP® technology measures blood pressure in about 15 secs as the cuff inflates
- Choice of Masimo® or Nellcor® pulse oximetry
- Connects to select Health o meter® or Tanita® digital scales
- Manually enter weight, height, respiration rate, and pain level; calculates BMI
- 50-reading memory allows previous data retrieval for review, print or download
- Error messages give you descriptions and real solutions—not just error codes
- Connects to leading EMRs for automatic vitals capture and documentation
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.