The Airvo 2 Heater Humidifier is a patient-ready heater humidifier for rent or for sale from US Med-Equip. Request a quote today. The Airvo 2 system features a humidifier with integrated flow source that comfortably delivers high flows of air/oxygen mixtures to spontaneously breathing patients, through the unique Optiflow™ nasal interface.
The AIRVO 2 with its wide range of accessories is an integrated system providing versatility, mobility and convenience.
Heated breathing tube
- Dual spiral heater wires and unique integrated temperature sensor.
- No separate temperature probes or heater-wire adapters required.
Variety of interfaces
- The AIRVO 2 can be used with Optiflow™ nasal interfaces as well as direct-connect tracheostomy and mask interfaces.
Designed for simple setup, use and cleaning
- Helpful onscreen animations assist with setup and troubleshooting.
Adjustable temperature and flow settings
- Three temperature settings (37, 34, 31 °C) help achieve comfort and compliance.
- Integrated flow generator delivers a wide flow range (2 – 60 L/min) for both pediatric and adult patients – no wall air supply required.
Supplementary oxygen (when required)
- Oxygen from a concentrator or cylinder can be added.
- Inbuilt ultrasonic analyzer requires no calibration, service or replacement.
A complete system for delivering the benefits of humidification and flow
- The AIRVO 2, with its wide range of accessories, provides versatility, mobility and convenience.
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names, and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.