The Hudson RCI Neptune Humidifier with ConchaSmart® Technology is available for rent and sale from US Med-Equip.
Hudson RCI Neptune Humidifier includes innovative features, such as low water notification and an Auto Settings mode to help you improve your workflow. It is simple, versatile, helps clinicians meet clinical practice guidelines, and can be used for a variety of patients across multiple applications – driving standardization to help you manage time and money. Rely on a single, smart and practical solution to meet the unique needs of every patient.
- Temperature range for the Invasive Mode is 32°C – 40°C and Non-Invasive Mode is 28°C – 37°C.
- Low water notification feature lets users know when water needs to be replaced.
- One ConchaSmart® Column for all patients and therapies to simplify clinician workflow.
- Heated high flow cannula therapy flow rates ranging from 1 – 60 liters per minute (LPM), to maximize patient comfort and therapy compliance.
- The Hudson RCI® Neptune® Heated Humidifier with ConchaSmart® Technology aids clinicians in following the 2012 AARC Clinical Practice Guidelines