The Baxter Ipump Pain Management System provides simplicity, safety, and security with the versatility to meet many acute pain management needs. The flexible Ipump system is designed to help each patient become ambulatory as quickly as possible. Pain management can be tailored to both a patient’s individual needs as well as clinical priorities through a variety of convenient options.
- Program for epidural, IV, or subcutaneous delivery.
- Delivers continuous, Basal + PCA, or PCA infusions
- Set dosing limits based on clinical preferences, e.g., one or four-hour volume limits and maximum PCA (patient-controlled analgesia) doses per hour.
- Specify PCA dose delay time options in one-minute intervals up to 240 minutes.
- Control flow rates in 0.1 mL/hour increments for maximum flexibility – with continuous flow rates up to 90 mL/hour.
The Inclusive Safety Technology
The Ipump system combines advanced safety features with start-to-finish simplicity in a variety of therapeutic settings.
- Downstream and upstream occlusion alarms notify the user of potential interruptions in medication flow.
- Programmable security options to meet individual needs.
- Customizable alarm settings for air in tubing minimize air infusion potential, yet help maintain therapeutic flexibility.
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names, and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.