Curlin Medical 4000 Plus Ambulatory Infusion System – When it comes to IV medication delivery, you need a sophisticated and safe ambulatory infusion pump. The 4000 Plus Ambulatory Infusion Pump is designed with those needs in mind. Ease of use, safety, versatility and a high resolution of flow make the 4000 Plus ideal for multiple infusion profiles.
- Continuous resolution of flow at 2 microliters per pulse helps provide a smooth delivery profile.
- Up to 6000 recorded event history file allows for precise data management.
- Quick Repeat feature provides for auto review of program which helps facilitate quick setup times.
- Recorded forward pressure data helps predict catheter replacement time.
- Non-DEHP administration sets with integrated free-flow protection helps prevent inadvertent free-flow.
- Selectable lock levels help ensure the integrity of the system.
- PCA titration control helps reduce the risk of over-infusion.
- Upstream pressure sensor helps protect from over-infusion due to excess bag pressure.
- 5 mode delivery capability allows you to standardize on one pump.
- The ability to use syringes* and bags provides for flexibility in source containers.
- Suitable for hospital and alternate site settings.
- May be programmed for multiple therapies including continuous, TPN, intermittent, variable and PCA.
- Energy efficient C-cell batteries provide a low cost power supply.
- Low cost straight-line sets help decrease overall burden of infusion setup
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names, and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.