The Dash 5000 is designed for flexibility.
Product features include:
- Design for optimized monitoring in all care applications
- Advanced algorithms for all monitored parameters
- Fully flexible alarm settings allow personalized monitoring
- ECG acquisition through cables or wireless
- Bright alarm light at the bedside helps to immediately locate the patient in critical situations
- Multiple mounting solutions and a wide range of accessories ensure easy and flexible workplace configuration
- 3 waveform screen view to maximize the size of parameter values and waveforms
- Convenient care area specific Remote iTouch Pad enables operation on both sides of the patient’s bed and direct access to frequently used functions
- Remote Screen through DashPort2 for optimal central overview
- CO2 module and extention Rac for additional parameters
- Wide array of interfacing options with iConnect solutions
- Both mainstream and low-flow sidestream CO2 measurement options for applications from neonatal to adult patients
Optimized for demanding transportation
- Light weight, durable, and ergonomic design
- Up to 2 Hot Swap batteries for unlimited battery powered monitoring
- DashPort2 Docking Station for easy switching between bedside and transport monitoring
- Continuous central monitoring during transport through a Wireless Network
- Compatible with bed mount for in-hospital transport.
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names, and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.