The Kinetec Performa Knee CPM machine is available for rent and sale from US Med-Equip. The Kinetic Performa Knee CPM is the ideal choice for knee rehabilitation in continuous passive motion (CPM) therapy. The Performa provides anatomical alignment of the hip, knee and ankle joints, corresponding to the angle reading on the remote control display. The clear perineal area improves patient comfort. Hand-held controls include range of motion, speed, pause, timer and pain-sensor limits. A muscle stimulator can also be connected to the Performa. Can be used for patients as tall as 2.06m or as short as 1.1m.
- Anatomical design ensures it perfectly matches knee movement
- Adjustable in length from small children to large adults
- Pads designed for comfort, hygiene and easy fitting
- Remote control with digital display allows easy adjustment of all parameter
- Large range of motion
- Full range of accessories to suit your clinics needs are available
- Plastic leg supports give greater choice
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names, and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.