MDE Escort Prism Color Vital Signs Monitor – The Escort Prism is an extremely compact and lightweight portable monitor. These units are scalable with up to 11 vital signs and 5 waveforms being displayed on the large color LCD display. The unique combination of features set new standards for flexibility, performance and value. This unit is the perfect balance of bedside and transport capabilities that make it an ideal solution for a broad range of patient care applications.
The portable MDE Escort Prism SE has a battery and is easily transportable for any situation. This Escort Prism SE is the newer style of the popular Escort family, with BUILT-IN parameters including ECG/RESP, SPO2, NIBP, temp, as well as Turbo-temp and a printer. The large color monitor screen is great and can be adjusted for optimal viewing.
- Multi-parameter patient monitor
- Compact and modular design
- Monitors ECG, NiBP, SpO2, and Respiration.
- 10.4” monitor with up to 5 waveforms
- Large color LCD display
- Operates on AC current or internal battery
- Built-in chart recorder
- Soft touch buttons to respond to screen prompts
- Audible and visual alarms; alarm sets and mute
- Connectors for NIBP cuff, SPO2, ECG, temp and CO2
- 9-pin I/O and VGA out
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names, and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.