Powered by Mindray’s revolutionary ZONE Sonography® Technology (ZST), the Resona I9 System boasts advanced ultrasound capabilities that provide a harmonic balance of resolution and tissue uniformity. With an extensive suite of artificial intelligence (AI)-enhanced technologies, the System improves reproducibility, optimizes productivity, and increases consistency for end-users.
- Glazing Flow provides optimal visualization of micro-vascular perfusion states and improves delineation of vessel borders in an intuitive, 3D visualization technology
- Second-generation Ultra-Wideband Non-Linear (UWN) contrast enhanced ultrasound (CEUS) imaging improves contrast and temporal resolution during CEUS studies. The system’s advanced architecture allows for a longer assessment of perfusion in tissue and organs without bubble destruction.
- Sound Speed Compensation (SSC): Automatically detects and analyzes different tissue characteristics to determine the optimal signal speed needed for improved image quality. This unique, one-touch, intelligent algorithm improves lateral, spatial, and contrast resolution and imaging at depth.
- Mindray’s high frame rate STE allows for smoother transition times and faster refresh rates for more consistent acquisition and assessment during live 2D shear wave imaging.
- 23.8″ LED monitor with high-resolution display
- 15.6″ HD intuitive touchscreen with fully-adjustable floating control panel
- Battery supports up to 2 hours of continuous scanning