Addressing the needs of low acuity areas, the VS9 is an easy-to-use vital signs monitor designed to elevate your department’s workflow. Loaded with functionality and parameters that provide tools to support clinical decisions, the VS9 offers spot check and continuous vital signs monitoring to help clinicians get a complete picture of patient health. With capacitive touchscreen technology, like a smartphone, the VS9 incorporates a surprisingly new level of ease and speed into your workflow.
The VS9 Vital Signs Monitor is designed to be connected so clinicians can send vital signs at the point of care (POC), simplifying workflow, improving efficiencies, and reducing errors. With Mindray’s BeneVision Distributed Monitoring System (DMS), clinicians can centrally view patient information sent from the POC. In addition, wireless capabilities using shared infrastructure enables mobility between patients and real-time data sent from the POC directly to the EMR.
- 10.1″ multi-gesture, capacitive touchscreen display
- Configurable workflows defined by department
- TrueBP™ quickly measures blood pressure on inflation in about 15 seconds
- Manual, automatic, and customizable NIBP measurement modes
- Available SpO2 technology includes Masimo SET® (standard) or Nellcor® Oximax®
- Temperature options include: Exergen Temporal Scanner™, Mindray SmarTemp™, and Welch Allyn® stand-alone SureTemp Plus
- Low flow sidestream CO2 provides measurements of FiCO2, etCO2, and awRR with a CO2 waveform
- Standard Modified Early Warning Score (MEWS) offers support for clinical decisions
- Customize up to 30 manual inputs, such as respiration rate, glucose, and height