Spacelabs Ultraview – This vital signs monitoring provides choice of modules customizations at the level of monitoring to match each patient’s acuity. Your patient’s vital signs are reliably monitored and easily viewed on a medical-grade, touchscreen display. Standard features on this advanced monitor include remote keypad support and interactive networking. With the Full Bed Review option, you can see the full bedside display for one bedside from any other bedside.
- Touch Screen (Model: 94263)
- Monitor (Model: 90364)
- Control Module (Model 90496) – ECG, SOP2, NIBP, Temp
- Control Module(Model 90470)- ECG, Resp
- Control Module (Model 90465) – NIBP, SPO2
- Control Module (Model 90481) – ECG/EMG
- Control Module (Model 90515) – CO2, O2
- Recorder Module (Model 90449)
- Gas Analyzer (Model 91518)
- Gas Analyzer (Model 90518)
Specs and photo may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners.
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.