The Philips M1019A Anesthesia Gas Monitoring IntelliVue is available for rent or purchase from US Med-Equip.
- Continuous, simultaneous, real-time monitoring of respiratory and anesthetic gases.
- IntelliVue G1 is fully integrated with the Philips IntelliVue MP20/30/40/50 families of anesthesia patient monitors.
- IntelliVue G5 is fully integrated with the Philips IntelliVue MP40/50/60/70/80/90 families of anesthesia patient monitors.1
- Measurement of oxygen (optional for IntelliVue G1; standard for IntelliVue G5), carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, halothane, isoflurane, enflurane, sevoflurane, desflurane.
- Manual anesthetic agent selection (IntelliVue G1).
- Automatic Agent Identification (IntelliVue G5) of up to two anesthetic agents.
- Inspiration and expiration values for all gases.
- Airway Respiration Rate (awRR), derived from CO2 waveform.
- Minimum alveolar concentration values (MAC).
- Long-term stability offering easy and infrequent calibration.
- Individual alarm limits for each parameter.
- Quick access to the most commonly performed functions.
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.