Philips M3046A M3/M4- The M3/M4 compact portable patient monitor is a small, light patient monitor offering a flexible monitoring solution to suit a broad spectrum of monitoring needs. The monitor works together with the M3001A Multi-Measurement Server (MMS) to give you standard-of-care measurements. The M3 and M4 patient monitors are designed for use by clinicians for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients in Critical and Intermediate Care areas, in Operating Rooms and General Wards, and for transport inside and outside the hospital.
- Patient demographics, measurement data and trends, acquired and stored in the MMS, can be transferred to the M-Series (M3/M4) and Philips IntelliVue (MP60/MP70/MP90) patient monitors.
- EASI™-derived 12-lead ECG4 using a 5-electrode cable set.
- Multi-lead Arrhythmia.
- Up to 3 channels of ECG with basic Arrhythmia and ST Analysis capability.
- FAST-SpO2 measurement, using Fourier Artifact Suppression Technology, for accurate performance even with low perfusion.
- Respiration, Non-invasive and Invasive Blood Pressure, and Temperature measurements.
- Mainstream or Sidestream CO2, a second Invasive Blood Pressure and Temperature measurements, and enhanced Arrhythmia capability, available optionally.
- The color monitor display has a wide viewing angle, and excellent visibility from a distance, so you can easily recognize and see the data you need for decision making.