The Philips Respironics BiPAP Vision Ventilator is a patient-ready ventilator available for rent or sale from US Med-Equip. The Philips Respironics BiPAP Vision Ventilatory Support System is designed specifically to address the unique requirements of NIV within the hospital, including changing leaks, dynamic breathing patterns, and high FIO2 and flow demand. The Philips Respironics BiPAP Vision features accurate monitoring, reliable alarms, and an intuitive menu.
- Digital Auto-Trak sensitivity automatically adapts to changing leaks on a breath-by-breath basis, allowing the patient’s mask to be fit for comfort rather than a perfect seal.
- The integrated display screen displays real-time graphics in waveform or bar scale format to assist with ventilator management.
- CPAP and S/T modes are available for maintaining airway patency and providing pressure support ventilation.
- Oxygen control allows 21–100% concentrations from without attaching auxiliary oxygen to the mask
- Pressure regulation at the mask ensures accurate therapy for the patient.
- The alarm module provides a complete range of alarms that are designed with mask ventilation in mind, minimizing nuisance alarms caused by mask leak.