The SenTec SDM is a digital monitor available for rent and sale from US Med-Equip.
SenTec SDM is an easy-to-use bedside monitor with an integrated calibration chamber for virtually all situations where continuous ventilation and oxygenation monitoring matters.
- For display of data measured with SenTec Sensors as specified in above pictures
- Physical characteristics:
- Weight: 2.3 kg (5.1 lbs) – including gas cylinder
- Size: 10.2 cm x 27.0 cm x 23.0 cm (4.00’’ x 10.63’’ x 9.06’’)
- Flip feet serving as carrying handle or to adjust angle for improved table-top viewing
- Mountable on roll/infusion stands, wall mounts/railings, transport incubators, etc.
- Serial Output (RS-/EIA-232): Supported protocols please click here
- LAN Port (UDP – RFC 768): Required for Remote Monitoring with V-CareNeT™
- Analog output (0–1 V)
- Nurse-call capability
- TFT Color Display (LED backlight) – Nonvolatile FLASH memory with capacity (monitoring data) of up to 227 hours (9.5 days)
- Rechargeable, sealed LiIon Battery with capacity of up to 10 hours
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names, and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.