The SenTec SDM is a digital monitor available for rent and sale from US Med-Equip.
SenTec SDM is an easy-to-use bedside monitor with an integrated calibration chamber for virtually all situations where continuous ventilation and oxygenation monitoring matters.
- For display of data measured with SenTec Sensors as specified in above pictures
- Physical characteristics:
- Weight: 2.3 kg (5.1 lbs) – including gas cylinder
- Size: 10.2 cm x 27.0 cm x 23.0 cm (4.00’’ x 10.63’’ x 9.06’’)
- Flip feet serving as carrying handle or to adjust angle for improved table-top viewing
- Mountable on roll/infusion stands, wall mounts/railings, transport incubators, etc.
- Serial Output (RS-/EIA-232): Supported protocols please click here
- LAN Port (UDP – RFC 768): Required for Remote Monitoring with V-CareNeT™
- Analog output (0–1 V)
- Nurse-call capability
- TFT Color Display (LED backlight) – Nonvolatile FLASH memory with capacity (monitoring data) of up to 227 hours (9.5 days)
- Rechargeable, sealed LiIon Battery with capacity of up to 10 hours