ZOLL® M Series® CCT Defibrillators are a family of products that meet your clinical needs. Thanks to the consistency built into each and every defibrillator unit, you train once and use everywhere. Standardization has never been so easy.
(This model includes: Bi-Phasic Defib, AED, Pacing Masimo SET)
The smallest, lightest, brightest defibrillator unit in its class makes for easy handling and optimal viewing while the built in AC power and battery charger (doesn’t add to the size or weight).
- The ZOLL Uniform Operating System features consistent, straightforward controls; intuitive menus lessen training costs, minimize operator confusion, and reduce the chance for error.
- ZOLL’s proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic™ low-energy waveform.
- ZOLL’s patented external Pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and better patient tolerance.
- Offers defibrillator event documentation via internal memory, as well as removable PCMIA cards for easy data transfer and archiving. Coupled with CodeNet®, ZOLL’s unique PDA-based data management system, the M Series communication capability makes record keeping a breeze.
- A wide variety of defibrillator electrodes and paddles are designed to meet your every need, and pre-connection capability and common connectors help reduce stress in critical situations.
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names, and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.